Question Bookmark and Note Taking

Question Bookmark and Note Taking

Tuan
We are thinking of creating a feature that allows you to bookmark and take note on any questions you have done. You can review all the bookmarked questions and your notes before your exam. Do you like the idea?
Pham Thien Minh
I think it's a very good idea. And I have a suggestion that could you create the feature that allow users to mark new words when they are practising reading and listening ? The new words will be listed and added into subjects. I think learning vocabulary form practice tests is easier and more efficient for students than studying form word list or flashcards.
Tuan
Thank you for your great suggestion. We will do that!
Tuan
Just to let you know that the note taking feature has been up.
Pham Thien Minh
Thank you very much !!! Have a nice day :)
Tuan
Hi Minh,

I just want to bring a great news that your suggested feature has been released. Now beside looking up new word with Oxford Dictionary, you can add the word to your own word list.

You may find your list of words in the Tools/Word List in navigation bar.

Thank you for your great suggestion.

--
Regards,
Tuan Nghiem
esin
You have done the best site to study TOEFL. I found here just tonight and I started to do exercises ,they will be helpfull for me, thank you very much!!!
Tuan
Thank you very much for your great compliment. We are working hard to bring the best online preparation for TOEFL iBT.
naheda
Thank you.